The Focal Point: Chapter One | Year 2010

This entry is my photodumps of year 2010

2010 is the year where my eye for photography has finally opened after two years of clicking since 2008. My first shoots back then were crap. Really crap, don't ask me why LOL. hehe But I don’t think you have to be born with this magical eye that allows you to produce beautiful images. I think if you want to be a photographer, and are willing to study and practice, you can be as good as you want to be. And one day you''re own eye will open too, that's for sure because everyone can be a great photographer. 

Everyone has a chance  :)

Nowadays, a lot of  people think that if they buy a better camera they’ll be able to take better photographs.  That is so IMBA. A better camera won’t do a thing for you if you don’t have anything in your head or in your heart.




. "Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst."

So don't stop! :)

Live that camera life!

© JAMZLIFE 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment