The Road Seen Someday

While listening to Depapepe music and while waiting for call after job interview i decided to travel north with my cousin to surprise my another cousin for his birthday but  i have no clue what will happen there. 

I know, it's been 2 years since my last visit to Lingayen. So many backlogs on my hard drive. I couldn't upload much more of it so i decided to make new shoots within the whole day. 
It's a huge luck because i got sun exposure that time and it was amazing, it was still beautiful. 
My five days stay is epic i met new friends, greetings with the old friends. Laughing with my cousins, eating and sleeping like a boss just like good old days, and here are snapshots i took during the day using sony cybershot wx1 - My three year travel camera which always freeze but i called  it my ultimate weapon. haha

Now let's go somewhere else that interest me. 

"Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life.. but if you linger a while longer in this world, 
you might discover something value in it."

I certainly hope that you enjoy the photos even though i can remember i forgot to see the sunrise! 
Have a nice day lovelies! Enjoy camera life!

Travel Location: Lingayen, Pangasinan
Camera Used: Sony Cybershot WX1

© JAMZLIFE Photography ( Some rights reserved )

0 comments:

Post a Comment