My first hot air balloon

Did you miss me?

Anyway, last February 13 2010 i was in Angeles City, Clark Pampanga in the Philippines
So let's start from the scratch! Here we go! :)
OMG there's a fire... there's a fire... tadaaa lol 
We were there like 4:30am in the morning?
Actually, It was freezing cold so we need to put some jacket
The sky is changing... it was so beautiful to be able to watch it really
And someone is hiding
At last
The sunrise baby
Good morning lovelies
So the party started at exactly seven in the morning
 And they
The little plane i was trying to capture it. Before we left clark
I took some photo of my hand while i was hiding from the sun. It was really hot. My face was burning.
But I was happy indeed  because i was able to attend this  15th.Phil International Hot Air Balloon Festival.

Travel Location: Clark Angeles Pampanga
Date Posted: March 10 2010

(c)2010 Jamzlife








0 comments:

Post a Comment