Exploring North: A Taoist Bell Church in Baguio.


 On a hot saturday afternoon.
One of the memorable and adorable spot.


The Summer capital hidden secret located north of the downtown area of Baguio along the road leading to the town of La Trinidad, Benguet. Within its compound are intricately designed arches and buildings adorned with flags, bells and dragons. I
t’s not as crowded as Session road., Burnham. :D
It has a pagoda, and beautifully landscapped gardens. There are some artifacts about Buddhism that you will find at the Bell Church as well as some literature about the history of China.
Arrghh this ray of light. it's sooooooooooooooo. :)
Well, it's time to go back to my cousins crib. :)

Listening: Takahashi Hiro - The Sun will shine again.
Travel Location: Baguio City, Philippines
Travel date: November 2012
Camera used: Sony Cybershot WX1

© JAMZLIFE Photography ( Some rights reserved )

4 comments:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that
    I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    Also visit my web blog :: byeopssi.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours today, yet I
    never discovered any interesting article like yours. It's lovely value enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the internet shall be much more helpful than ever before.

    Feel free to surf to my web page homewarrantypolicy.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know you enjoyed your Baguio travels with awesome pictures you took to go with it...

    ReplyDelete