SOFA RANDOM: Activity 8 | The Results of Training.


 Last June 2012.

 I decided to go to SOFA and i enrolled fashion photography for 3 months attending the school every friday under the teachings of 
Mr. Enzo Mondejar. 
The Aquarian.


""I always knew that there is always going to be room for improvements because I will constantly seek to better myself and evolve my work because i love to learn.  -Zemotion"

                             ...............................................................................................

My entry for Activity No.8 of School of Fashion & the Arts (SoFA)  


I was absent during the in class photo shoot. /facepalm :(
 So i must do it on my own with the help of some close friends at my sister's  basement. We called it the underground studios.

The main object of the activity is to strengthen the student's perception in incorporating the 2 fundamentals of what sir Enzo teach: Art and Fashion.

And this is what i did on my sister.




This is what i learned. One of my personal works. 
A long road for fashion photography world. I'm still a genin. :D



.........................................................



Photography: Julie M
HMUA: Eds Geronimo
Photo Assistant: Jm Carino
Model: Claudine Mae
Location: Underground Studios



..........

(c)2012 Jamzlife















0 comments:

Post a Comment