Photowalk: Airport Madness

Gahhh, I know it's weird..
But i'll be honest with you all.. this was my first time shooting inside the airport..
meaning this was my first trip flying away from Luzon.
I'm a traveler since 16yrs old but i never ride an airplane before.. imagine? funny right?
I was kinda scared before like ages ago harharhar... but hey look at me now..
I'm alive and still kickin' LOL ( okay, moving on now.. )

.....................................................................................................................

I did bring my lovely ventus & yes we took some photos while waiting.. Here we go!
 My food called "gyudon"
  Some japanese dish consisting of a bowl of rice topped with beef and onion simmered in a mildly sweet sauce flavored with dashi (fish and seaweed stock), soy sauce and mirin (sweet rice wine). It also often includes shirataki noodles, and is sometimes topped with a raw egg. A very popular food in Japan, it is commonly served with beni shōga (pickled ginger), shichimi (ground chili pepper), and a side dish of miso soupGyū means "cow" or "beef", and don is short for donburi, the Japanese word for "bowl".
Seriously, WTF.
Problem Solved! :)
.....................................................
Since i can't sleep inside the airport.. i decided to walk around for almost an hour
and i was surprised! I saw different things, different people &  different emotion..
Simple things inside NAIA terminal 3 that i have to capture and share to other people like you.
I love this.
I Love the symmetry here.
The departure area! PS: don't forget to wear your effin jacket!
It's super duper cold haha now.. let's go!
Hi, Gate 117
Boarding time! off we go!

I was floored by this view and it was real. I just realized that
God created this world and his creations is filled with love & awesomeness! :)
 We should thank him by praying :-)
Say hello to aqua. :-)
...........................................................................................................................................................

;)   

(c)2011 Jamzlife
                      

0 comments:

Post a Comment